Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2013

The death of Mary Fiance Takes on Islam


"I am dating a man from Pakistan, it was the first time so I know Islam. She is my fiancée, "said Maria began her story known as Islam.

But not for him, she embraced Islam. He was really interested in religion rahmatan this lil alamin. The proof, she had determined to embrace Islam after his fiancee died. "When he visited me in Arizona, he was killed in the crash," said Mary with a look full of sorrow.

Before getting to know the man in her life, she was an atheist. He really did not believe in the existence of God. Religion is a strange thing, faith is very far from his heart. Like Mary, his parents were sensible atheists. With such understanding, they raised Mary.

"I grew up with what my parents taught, so I really do not believe in God. I really do not believe in any religion then, "said Maria in" They Chose Islam "The Algerian TV via youtube.

Mary's parents are from South Africa that later migrated to Boulder, Colorado USA. As Maria was born and raised in Colorado. Often talked about religion, family Mary always looked negative. No wonder if Maria grew up with the anti-religious stance.

"Before, I really see religion is not a good thing. I think religion is something that causes a lot of problems, such as the wars in the world and everything, "he said.

Maria negative views on religion changed was after he knew a man from Pakistan. The man was her fiance and she is Muslim. "I dated a guy that Pakistan and so the first time I got to know Islam. He was a good-hearted. Perhaps because he was a Muslim, he is a really good heart, "the story of Mary remembers.

Benevolent nature of man was the first time Mary mesmerizing. At the first meeting, she had no idea the man she loved was a religious one. "When I met my fiance, we never talk about religion".

"I do not see it as a Muslim or a religious. I guess just take it as a noble nan kind. He was one of the very nice people I've ever known. He has a good character and be nice to everyone, "recalls Mary.

His fiancee was then opened the door for Mary to learn Islam. He is an anti-religion religion should feel curious about their partner. Maria often discussing Islam with a partner.

Facts about Islam were later collected Maria not only from her fiance, but also from other Muslims he knew. He even bought Al-Quran English translation and then read it regularly. "I am more open to learning about Islam and do not think that it is negative," said Maria.

At first, she thought the nature of either partner is already a temperament. But after studying Islam, he began to know that his fiancee well as applying the teachings of Islam. Maria kept thinking to realize that Islam is the one who made him the soul that has quality properties in an extraordinarily good.

However, Maria has not decided to embrace Islam despite having studied it. Many things need to be considered. Stability of the heart to aru berislam felt Maria after a shocking event and menyadihkan. His fiancee died in an accident.

Maria told, when he was middle school in Arizona. Fiancée intend to visit to Arizona. Driving from Boulder to Arizona, good-natured man had an accident to kill him. Departure of his fiancée apparently made her know the meaning of life.

"That was my first experience of death and that's what really inspired me to look more closely about Islam because I think there's something more important to him than just a death like this with a reason or even for no reason, there is something like a greater power that dictates, "he said.

Two months after the death of her fiancé, Maria more diligent reading Islamic books. Until one day, he opened the Qur'an that answers all the doubts and answer all the wisdom behind the events that happened to him. Everything made sense to Mary. Everything about him and sad events that happened to him believed as truth. Since then, finally she decided to bersyahadat.

Decision berislam then presented Mary to her friends the Muslims. They also suggested that Maria met a cleric in Denver. "I also spoke with the sheikh in Denver. He made sure that what I do is really what I want. He wanted to make sure I do it not because someone, not because my fiance. We discussed this and I said that to myself, "said Maria.

Maria was then bersyahadat before the sheikh with two friends as witnesses. After embracing Islam, she had friends, especially a growing number of Muslims. He was grateful to be able to know his fiancee. Because through the guidance that he came to Mary.

"I think if I had not met my fiance, I could not have learned about Islam as I do. I could not have made the decision to embrace Islam as I do. I think his death will bring me to the firm decision to berislam, "he said gratefully.

Moreover, Islam made her feel born again as a cleaner. He was born again as a different figure. All the bad things he had done seemed to be deleted after rahmatan lil alamin embrace this.

Regarding his fiancée, Maria would really miss him. Often she thinks about marriage, but she was worried not to find the right person, who has brought her fiance as guidance. He did not want to date. But Maria hopes to gain Muslim couples.

After becoming Muslim, she would have to face his family were atheists. Initially, they did not consider kelutusan Mary as a serious matter. Until when Ramadan comes, they just saw the seriousness Maria berislam. They were amazed by their daughter's determination to fasting, although very heavy.

"I never really talked much about Islam my parents because I knew they were not really interested in religion. I think, the first time they realized that I was serious when Ramadan berislam ago. I fast during the month. It was my first Ramadan and it was really very difficult. But I did it and they realize, 'woah, he's serious. " They just realized that I'm very serious, "the story of Mary.

Seeing her sincerity, both parents Maria was finally accepted his decision berislam. The attitude of both was later changed. Islamic Maria makes them no longer worried about her daughter. They convinced her daughter changed after berislam. Maria is considered more reliable and will not do stupid things while left alone in the house. Mary behaved after converting to Islam.

In addition to parents, other challenges faced when deciding to Maria he was kept. Although he was not the only woman who wears a headscarf in the U.S., but she felt very strange and isolated. "When I first wore the hijab, it's very difficult. Everyone looked at me. There are other girls here who mengenaka hijab, but I felt I was the only American girl who wears a headscarf, "he admits.

However, it is thought better tudaklah close the genitals. He then should feel proud as can be covered as a minority. He now felt the veil was part of him that will not likely be released. Maria feel better about herself after wearing hijab.

source: kisahmuallaf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment