Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Iga Mawarni, Log in Islam For Arguing


Night began to fall in a boarding room at the numbers Depok, West Java, in 1993. A beautiful woman, his tempestuous. That night, a student of Dutch Literature, University of Indonesia (UI), just discussion between friends, each one his opinion. Sharing this opinion is not a new thing to do, but are often lasting.
To this end, the debate remains kepenasaran and spawned a logical thinking. On a night that, melodious voice that she had to take an important decision in his life. Female artist in question is the famous singer, Iga Mawarni, daughter born in Bogor, but bloody Solo. Kasmaran song 'had catapulted the name Iga Mawarni in 1991. Regardless of a third person, the singer's voice jezzi, finally decides to leave his old beliefs and convert to Islam with a rational approach. He do so with a vengeance, with no emotion whatsoever.
o there is a special experience that I have encountered to change this belief, such as listening to azan faint and my heart trembled. Not event. Confidence crystallize it departed from the neighborhood where I live. As a child we used to argue boarding, when we were in college at the UI, Iga Mawarni recalled stories of his past, when contacted on Wednesday (13/10), he was on holiday in Yogyakarta with his son Rajasa (3.5).
After vowing to embrace Islam, the question arises, especially from family. At first I did not want to say it frankly, but the more I cover, it appears my guilt, he sighed.
The decision to come clean to his parents, it is not without risk. All parents would not willingly betrayed his religion. I memakluminya when my father and my mother away from me. I must be strong, God was testing my strength at that time. And I managed to receive the exam, said Iga little choked up.
Which overwhelmed me, when my mind considering them as parents who gave birth to me. So powerful that respect appeared, but on the other hand I like the almighty strength to remain adamant, standing opposite to uphold convictions. At first there is a desire, hopefully what I've done is copied the extended family in Solo, but it certainly was not easy, but thank God my younger brother, since two years ago, has followed in my footsteps became followers of Muhammad., BJ prominent admirers story Habibie was happy.
Considered lost
Consequences consciously embraced Islam, is the treatment of the family in Solo, which is no longer friendly. Communication was almost broke, even the supply of funds to the cost of living in Jakarta stopped. And I need to charge tuition, thesis, the cost of living. But God always gives way to the people. At that time I continued to pray, may be given the power. Thus arose the idea to work part time in Jakarta. Bids singing is flowing though not aggressively. From there I became increasingly convinced that the truth is always there, said Iga.
Seven years, he had to keep a distance from each family. If you are not faced with a cool head, maybe everything can be shattered. Iga managed to drown everything with no fanfare. I passed seven days after each other feelings, there is never a sense of trepidation or fear. I once considered a lost child by the family in Solo. I still enjoy it while continuing to learn the depth of my faith through the Koran, other supporting books, so I know which ones to ban and what is allowed, bright Iga.
In the quest to understand Islam that in the end he is reunited with a man who later became her husband now, Charlie R. Arifin (employers) who one Ihwan. I am thankful God sent the man a faithful companion, pious and have a future. When the firm belief that I embraced Islam sincerely ihlas.
Iga no longer alone establish the prayer, or fasting. He had found the priest in his household. Together Charlie and Rajasa, the fruit of their love, sometimes perform prayers at home. When Ramadan comes, they perform prayers at the mosque tarawih highway. The choice of Masjid At-Tien Ancol Jakarta Timur, as a place of prayer nearest their home, in East Jakarta.
When we break the fast, it is not really foreign to me. Because when they embraced Christianity, there are also instructions set up the fast. I also like to do fast, just a different way, said the ribs were admitted this year hopefully he can carry out fast with no significant defeat and receive forgiveness of sins from Allah SWT.

source: kisahmuallaf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment