Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Christiana, Christen Doctrine Doubt


Christiana Adriana is a name given parents. As per my name beginning with Christiana, people have to understand my religion. I did pengarut Catholic Christianity. Since childhood, our parents always instill Christianity in educating our children. Together with the parents, I was active in all church activities. In fact, my mother was an activist church that served to feed the priests.
As a Christian Catholic, I was very diligent in reading the Bible. In addition, I also read the stories of Jesus. I was also very impressed with the picture of Our Lady which I paste in many corners of the house.
Along with a sense of admiration for the religion I profess it, as a member of society, I also need to get along with others. Incidentally, I live in Yogyakarta which Muslim majority. Religion in a different environment that I found time to hang out. This I did from childhood to adulthood. I am very happy to hang out with them, because they never question the religious differences.
My extensive association with Islamic circles makes me anxious parents. They then banned me hang out with Muslims. Since it was too close to my friends, so I secretly meet them. Eventually my behavior was known also by the father I didamprat completely. That's not the king, I also got a penalty.
In 1971, after the Master of the School of Religion (SGA), I officially hold the title of nuns. As a nun, I had to live in the dorms. My first assignment was teaching kindergarten. After that, it is my job as a missionary covering Jakarta and surrounding plots.
As a missionary, I try to convert followers of Islam agarna to be Christians. And it worked. Apparently a lot of Muslims who convert to Christianity. Generally they come from the people in distress. They dared to pawn his faith because he felt indebted to the missionaries.
After three years as a missionary, I started uncomfortable with the teachings of my own agarna. I often compare Christianity with Islam. Because it is often compared, I finally concluded that it is the Islamic religious teachings and laws that have a very clear, such as halal, haram, permissible, and makruh. Not only that, I am sometimes asked about the divinity of Jesus. Why can crucified Jesus as Lord and helpless?
In addition, I also asked about the attitude Christians should obey the commandments of the Bible, but instead believe in the dogma dogma Paul. For example, in Leviticus: 11 that forbids pork, but Christians actually eat it. In addition, Christians are forsaking the commands of circumcision or circumcised.
Of questions that indicated these Christians, makes me doubt the truth of the religion I profess since childhood that. Questions and attitude of the believer is the beginning of my skepticism towards Christianity.
Weird stuff
And this doubt, I experienced the strange things that had never happened in my life so far. First, I prayed to the God of the Muslims. In prayer, I ask that demonstrated his power so that it will increase my confidence.
Second, to coincide with Eid al-Adha, I see the pure clean lined up neatly. Suddenly clouds umbrella holy people.
Third, at dawn, when I was preparing to do the prayers, suddenly there was a hand holding me from behind. I also gagged mouth that she could not speak. I thought at the time, I was robbed. Because of this condition, I tried to scream. However, I actually yelled Allahu Akbar and said two sentences creed.
After screaming like that, it was the hand grip loosened and disappeared. Then, I was unconscious. In such circumstances, I was having hallucinations. I was taken either by anyone to a very wide field. In front of me there is a mountain of coal lumps. All the grass prostrate. Then I heard the faint sound of the azan repercussion. Chant sacred sound was so heartbreaking. I feel so guilty for this.
Converted to Islam
After experiencing a bizarre incident, I sincerely wish it to convert to Islam. Intention that I told the head nurse. Not the warm welcome I received, even anger that I get. Head nurse angry and ban me.
However, my determination was made to convert. To achieve that, I leave the hostel. The desire was also heard by my parents. I scolded and treated by the paranormal. They threatened to disown me as a child. But what came out of my mouth just a phrase of unity. Because this did not work, finally my parents took me to a mental hospital on the grounds bewitched.
Finally, I can realize that desire. Thanks to the efforts of a friend, I successfully guided to embrace Islam at an Islamic boarding school in East Jakarta. I change my name soon became Supriantini.
After converting, I focus more on learning steeped in Islam. I also do not tire of praying for my parents so they immediately taufik and guidance given by Allah SWT.

source: kisahmuallaf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment